Missouri Passages is the bi-monthly e-newsletter of the Missouri Humanities Council. We look for human interest stories in a MHC program. It features news, activities and announcements happening throughout Missouri.
The most recent edition is shown below.
- Building Bridges for Scholars
- Growing a Future Scholar
- Why is Teaching History Important?
- Mark Twain Teachers Workshop
- Fiction & History XVII
- Urban Museum Collaborative Takes A Flight!
- 2011 National History Day Award Finalist
- National History Day
- The Road Goes On…
- The Fire of Literacy
- We Were Neighbors: The Civil War In Johnson County
- Hannibal African American Life and History:Hannibal Invisibles
- National Churchill Museum-The Way We Worked Ribbon Cutting
- The Story Continues in Poplar Bluff
- Missouri Verses and Voices
- MHC Headline News
- Staff and Council Board Members